10. I have too much stuff.
9. Americans are so wealthy, we actually have to work on not accumulating possessions.
8. We barely use a fraction of the stuff we own.
7. Getting rid of even valuable items is difficult, since everybody already has more stuff than they need, anyway.
6. It’s emotionally traumatic to give away your stuff, even if you haven’t used it since the last time you moved.
5. Once you’ve given it away (after much soul-searching and crying in the bathroom), you forget you ever owned it.
4. Less stuff = less to clean.
3. Less cleaning = more time for music.
2. More time for music = becoming amazing at your instrument.
1. Becoming amazing at your instrument = you’re a rockstar.
Go be a rockstar. Get rid of your stuff.