Things you can’t control:
• Who calls you for a show.
• Who wants you on their record.
• What people say about you.
• How people interpret your career success level.
• If people like you.
What you can control:
• How well you prepare.
• Who you choose to build relationships with throughout your career.
• How well you tell your story of what you do.
• Your attitude at shows and in the studio.
• How well you dress and take care of your physical appearance.
As an insecure musician, it’s always so important for me to focus on the last 5, and let the first 5 go. Now, time to get back to work.