This week we’re going to explore some of the awesome shortcuts that key commands offer in Mainstage 3.1. Here’s a list of some of my favorites:
• Command- 1: Go to layout mode.
• Command- 2: Go to edit mode.
• Command- 3: Go to perform mode.
• Command- 4: Go to full-screen mode.
• Space Bar: start/stop all playback tracks.
• Command-F: find a specific patch.
• Command-G: find the next patch.
• Command-i: Import set/patch.
• Control-T: tap tempo.
• Command-K: open onscreen musical keyboard.
• Command-Shift- N: New patch.
• Command-N: new concert.
• Command- L: assign and map parameter.
• V: show/hide all plugins
• Command-D: duplicate patch/set
• Down arrow: select next patch
• Up arrow: select previous patch
• Control-R: Record
• Command- E: export set/patch
And most importantly . . .
Command-S: Save concert
For a full list of all key commands, check out the new key commands browser under key commands>customize.
What are some of your favorite key commands? Leave them in a comment below.